Content marketing is a specific type of digital, or online, marketing designed to attract leads for your business, through various types of content. It is the art of telling your story to your target audience in a way that doesn’t sound salesy or fake, but in a method that resonates with the reader and ultimately converts a site viewer or reader into a paying customer. There are various tools commonly used in content marketing, such as emails, press materials, SEO, blogs, social media posts and your website design and service or product pages. In short, good content marketing will help your audience find your site amongst the thousands upon thousands of competitor websites.
Why Content Marketing Matters
Google algorithms prefer quality content that educates and/or entertains site visitors. In other words, you won’t entice Google to place your website on the top of the results list with subpar, spammy content or a disjointed marketing strategy that doesn’t embrace all avenues of customer outreach. Our content marketing firm in Atlanta, Georgia, will formulate an effective, well-rounded content marketing strategy to zero in on your target audience and turn site visitors into leads and then leads into sales.
What We Offer: Our Content Marketing Services
- Copywriting: Good content is key to ensure your readers are engaged, entertained and that Google will see fit to showcase your site. It is not suggested, but an absolute must. We are happy to provide high-quality, grammatically correct content for your website, blog posts, emails, social media presence and more.
- Email Marketing: The thought of creating a results-driven email campaign might feel overwhelming. What do you need to say in the email? Where does this email need to go? How often do emails need to go out? We can help you with this as we are well-equipped to research trending topics and will create an ideal schedule for email blasts. We can also tell you if your email marketing strategy is working through data analysis and offer ways to change it up if the results aren’t where you want them to be.
- Press Releases: The purpose of a well-composed press release is to share your good news with the world. You make an amazing product or provide a much needed or innovative service, the press release is your way to share this information with the world.
Other Important Features of a Content Marketing Strategy
- SEO: The concept behind search engine optimization, or SEO, is a bit convoluted and can be downright confusing. Thankfully, our team of experts know how to formulate and measure content and create keywords and keyword phrases that will help search engines find your site. However, we don’t create content only for the Google bots, we also focus on creating content that will benefit the human reader as well. After all, it’s the human reader you want to entice to buy or contact your business, so there is a fine line between keywords integration and well-written copy. Thankfully, we can successfully walk that line.
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, hashtags, GIFs, your social post and memes, there is just so much to master, and without understanding how to use these tools, your social media presence won’t be up to par. We understand how to create engaging, actionable, social media posts that invite interaction, encourage shares and promote your brand, broadening your scope.
Helping Your Audience Track You Down
Content marketing is a vital component of helping your target audience find you among your competitors. Look at it like you would a treasure map. It helps your audience shift through the weeds and find the hidden treasure waiting for them on the other side. Let us help you create a map that will lead your audience right to your business.
Content marketing is not only crucial to helping your audience find you, but it also promotes sales once they arrive. After all, generating website traffic is great, but without a proven strategy, it won’t necessarily generate more sales. The content on and within your site, emails, social media posts and newsletters has to communicate vital information to your audience to turn them from a mere visitor to a paying customer. Therefore, consistent, purposeful content marketing is a must have to garner the most return from your website. We can also employ the use of paid ads on your website or social media pages to further drive your audience to your site, and prompt them to purchase items and/or subscribe. The idea is to introduce your business, then prove to those same people that they simply cannot live without your service or product.
Why You Should Outsource Your Content Marketing
Running a business is work enough. There are orders to fulfill, services to complete, invoices to mail, employees to manage proposals to formulate. Let us take over the burden of content marketing so you can stay focused on what matters most, the nuts of bolts of running a successful business. Contact us today to learn more about how we can create an engaging, effective marketing campaign for your business that will utilize all the tools in our content marketing arsenal.