Social media strategy & execution’ is of paramount importance when planning an effective way to increase your brand awareness, build conversions and engage with your customers through social media platforms. Our Atlanta, Georgia based company is comprised of many team members, including social media experts who work together to create an actionable, growing and data-driven strategy to win on social media. We are local and all our staff is local, providing you geo targeting elements and a personalized, regional social media presence.
Our Social Media Management Services
We formulate and oversee all the following aspects of your social media campaign:
- Print collateral.
- Company website.
- Social media platforms, such as content creation for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Paid social marketing.
Helping You Stand Out on Social Media
Social media is an integral part of a well-rounded content marketing strategy. Our goal is to help you stand out among your competitors by:
- Increasing your reach by spreading your message and brand awareness.
- Put your content in front of the right audience, to encourage action and garner leads.
- Increase your social media goals.
- Engage and grow your audience.
What if You Already Have a Social Media Presence?
Perhaps you already have some social media presence. We are happy to take that burden off your shoulders and take over your social media presence, improving your social media existence, with a refreshed, hyper-focused brand-enhancing strategy. If you don’t currently enjoy a social media presence, we will create a targeted plan of action with regular posts and actionable suggestions to engage your audience and promote lead generation, increasing your brand’s scope and encouraging customers to act.
What it Means to Get to Know You Socially
Our first step in formulating an effective social media campaign is to review your current strategy. Let us see what you got, and then determine where you want to end up. This is the first step, defining what you want to get out of your social media campaign. One of the worst mistakes your business can make is not setting goals or planning proper data analytics, which is a way to ensure your social media campaign is in fact working and achieving your predetermined goal. Just imagine a potential customer searching social media for your company, seeing a post from say a year ago (yeah it happens) and just assuming your company is no longer doing business or that your company doesn’t place a high value on offering strong, sharable and compelling content. We will change all that!
What We Will Do to Create Your Social Media Presence
We create your personalized social media presence using a few tried-and-true methods. One of these is to research your competitors and build an understanding on what content is resonating with the audience you share. We will also speak to you about what you personally want to see regarding your social media presence. Then, we combine these two elements to craft an effective social media communication campaign. We will engage and grow your audience, building connections, increasing your brand awareness, and ensuring your content is in front of your target audience.
The Impact of Social Media
Social media is also a great way to focus on the “people” aspect of your content marketing strategy. According to Ignite Digital founder, Matthew Goulart, “social media is about the people! Not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide for you.” For example, some 24% of decision makers used Facebook to seek out information, while 6% used Twitter and 17% considered LinkedIn. This means social media is a vital way to communicate with your customers, providing them information, which is extremely important and valuable in today’s digital, technology based society. Of course, your social media approach should evolve as trends, and preferences change overtime.
Social Media Strategy & Execution: CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
The following is how we formulate an effective social media strategy and execute it to perfection:
- Content Creation: We will design a social media calendar, ensuring all your social media pages remain active and current and will design a combination of relevant original content and curated content that will position you as an authority in your industry.
- Setting Smart Goals: It’s a great feeling to achieve the goal you have set out to reach. That’s why setting goals are so fun, when you meet them, we will celebrate right along with you!
- Managing Your Social Media Campaign: We will creatively use various content to produce engaging social media posts. For example, if you have a YouTube video you filmed during a recent seminar, we can create a relevant post around the video and share on Facebook, with a tagline on Instagram. We can even create in-depth white papers to post on LinkedIn that will further establish your place as a thought leader in your industry.
- Managing Your Community: Consider this element of our service as you would a good customer service representative. We will respond to your customers, take part in industry-relevant online discussions and incorporate social listening on all your social platforms. This important step substantiates the immensely important personal connection between your social media followers and your brand.
Utilizing Paid Social Marketing & Reporting Techniques
- Paid Social Ads: Facebook constantly adjusts their algorithm, constantly keeping website designers and marketing agencies on their toes. We know this presents an ever growing challenge to create the right mixture of social PPC on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Promotes Conversation & Engagement: Your social media platform should never be a one-way conversation. Instead, it should be built around conversation, listening and customer engagement. It’s vitally important for your customer to feel heard.
- Partnering With Influencers: If you have always wanted to partner with an influencer or thought leader within your industry, we can make that happen. In many cases, we can successfully build brand advocates or partnerships with these powerful influencers to boost your brand’s reach.
- Data & Analytics: The only where to know where you are going is to know where you are and where you have been. To reveal your social media progress, you need regular reports that outline analyzed data on your social media’s scope. Armed with this all-important data, we can make any needed strategic changes to ensure we are still on the path to reaching your goals. We will know if your social media campaign is working and what we need to do to make it more effective.
Why You Need a Social Media Marketing Expert
Although the thought of posting on social media might seem simple, to create an effective, well-rounded social media campaign, you need to do more than just occasionally post on Facebook. In fact, you need an entire strategy to create the kind of engagement you want. You also need someone to monitor your social media presence and post and respond on your behalf. For many businesses, this is not possible with all the many responsibilities that comes with running a successful business. Let us be your social media presence and allow you to focus solely on growing and maintaining your business. Contact us today to learn more about how we can transform your outdated or nonexistent social presence into a force to be reckoned with, which is the social media presence your business needs and deserves.